Firstly, it cures my so-called 'depression'. It cheers me up.=).I feel happy every time I watch Glee.
Secondly, Glee brought me back to my childhood. Glee cast sang songs like 'Total Eclipse of The Heart'. 'Its My Life', 'I'm walking on sunshine' and a lot more to go. That are the songs I listened when I was young. I'm old now.I've to admit that. I go search for those songs and listen back again. I've to admit I'm lifeless.
Thirdly, Glee brought me to a era which I'm not belong to. Era of Madonna, Lionel Richie and others. Jonathan Groff and Rachel sang 'Hello' which is originally by Lionel Richie. Due to the awesome-ness of the song after I listened, I go search for the song on Youtube and I saw one of the comment was ''GLEE BROUGHT ME HERE''. At that moment, that sentence go into my mind because Glee really brought me to 'Hello'. For Madonna, Glee brought me to her too. At first, I thought she passed away and I always thought that Madonna and Marilyn Monroe are the same person. I WAS WRONG. Madonna's songs are awesome. If guys can do it, why can't girls.=P
Fourthly, I'M PROUD OF BEING A GLEEK!!!!Although some people say and call me crazy because I listened to Glee's songs everyday, I'M PROUD OF IT!!! Their voice makes me feel quite relaxing. They are talented and not like some artists that sell their looks instead of talent.
You can't blame me for that. I'm who I'm. If u don't like it, I'll only say 'Screw You' to you...=P



No comments:
Post a Comment