Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

I don't why from facebok to people and then to here!!!!

I'm now sitting in front of the computer screen in the lib.

At my 12 o' clock, I can see a girl sitting in front of the comp searching for books on the lib website. I can see a black shirt girl searching for books at the shelf. Agirl is sitting alone at the big table studying while there are 2 girls at the next table playing with their hair and do a bit study.

At my 1 o' clock, I can see a couple, which is from my class. They guy is lying his head on the table and he seems trying to memorising something. The girl is studying and now she is sort of comforting the guy, this is wat known as showing her love towards the guy. I shall not reveal who the couple is. The next table, I think is another pair of couple, wait but there is a guy in front of them, so I'm not that sure about this. The girl is wearing a white hairband and has 'four eyes'(is actually wearing specs')haha=P. I saw another girl sitting at the table and is opposite the one I think is couple.Hmmm...Maybe there are 2 couples.Library is full of couples.

At my 3 o'clock, ITS THAT WHITE JACKET GIRL WITH BROWN BOOTS!!!She is the one who booked the Discussion Room 1 for whole day. She even slept in the Discussion Room. As usual, she is wearing the same jacket, the same scarf, the same boots for almost everytime i saw her, but she wore a pair of blue sneakers. She is quite, wait no, is very very fair. I just realise her hairband's colour is similar to the colour of her boots..haha..=P

At my 9 o'clock, its a guy, studying in front of the comp. I can see highlighter and pencil in his hand. I think he is from BP because I saw him before. Nothing special about this guy.

For me, I'm wearing a grey cardigan, a bluish-green top, grey shorts and gold bag. Its quite cold here. The purpose I came online is to search for Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook after I came across an interesting article from Time. That article is about how facebook earns money, how facebook works, a bit of facebook history, the purpose of facebook, but mainly the privacy of facebook. Under the pic od Zuckerberg, there written ' Zuckerberg is responsible for turning a friend into a verb. But don't try to friend the 26-year-old CEO: the button on his profile has been disabled'. Out of curiosity, i went to facebook and seach for him and I couldn't find.haha.."FAIL".According to the magazine, eg when 3 of ur friends like Domino's Pizza you might soon find an ad on your FB page that has their names and a suggestion that maybe you should try Domino's too. They target on your Like Buttons. The advertisers are able to target you on an even more granular level.The article also stated that when u first join FB, you'll facing 'THE AHA! MOMENTS'. When you decided to deactivate your account, you'll be facing those 'OH NO' moments when Fb tries to guilt-trip you with pictures of ur friends and the word 'will miss you' next to their name.
It's a 'LOL' pic by CY.
Don't you miss them?
Oh No!!!!

PS : I'M BORED..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment