Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Minyak Beku @25th of July 2010

Minyak Beku was the first place I brought my Baby to. It is because he always wanted to go to the 'Qing Ren Qiao'. You guys must be wondering why of all places he chose the bridge. It's because he saw a lot of pics on ppl going there and the view there quite not bad. So, I'm the GPS and as usual he is the driver though it's my territory. 

Firstly, we went to Segenting for the bridge and also for the amazon fishes. Then, headed to Pantai Minyak Beku which is facing the Straits of Melaka for the sunset. We spent 3 to 4 hours there. We spent most of the time waiting for the sun to set. The sun starts to set around 6smtg, but we went there around 3 smtg. For more details you can visit SHURRAJ'S BLOG(click here). The funniest thing happened was baby on his GPS in his hp to find the road to the lighthouse and at that moment GPS showed that we were on the Straits of Malacca.LMAO. 

A for the bridge, some people said couples cannot walk along the bridge together because the couples will break up. My mum doesn't know about it. So, it is still a question mark.??

I shall upload some pics now because typing isn't what I like. More pics on fb.

                                       













No comments:

Post a Comment