Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

People come and go
There is nothing we can do
Just be glad that we know them
It just like
How I know you

Time flies
The day I met you
We were two complete strangers
And what happening now
Isn't what I expected
Out of expectation

Time flies
We walk together
We study together
We eat together
We hold our hands together
We skate together
We did everything together
We work and play together

Time flies
We spent our time together everyday
For almost 6 months
Till
The day I'm leaving
I know how you felt

Time flies
You taught me right from wrong
You gave me advice when I need
So do I

Time flies
We talk about everything
Past, Present and even Future
We gossip around

Time flies
The day is finally here
The day I have to accept the fact
that you're leaving
Though
I don't want to

I know you are not afraid of cold, but still you must remember to wear thicker clothes.
If you're sick, please go see doctor.
Please eat!!!Don't go on diet because you're thin enough.

Lotso hugs and kisses..











No comments:

Post a Comment